Monday, April 1, 2013

Hannah

This weekend I did a fun photo shoot with Hannah Miller.  We traveled to several different locations near my house.  Thankful Hannah was a trooper and wore summer clothing with the 50 degree weather.

Thursday night I contacted Hannah and told her to bring as many outfits as she wanted.  Little did I know that she would bring a duffle bag full of clothing and another bag full of shoes!  I think she brought more clothing than I own (and that's saying something considering I'm a teacher)!  It took me a little to narrow down her clothing to three or four outfits, then I did her makeup and we went out to take pictures!

Location 1: A small field


Isn't she pretty?


Hannah was a joy to photograph.  She had so many different poses and did not need much directing at all.




Location 2:  Woods


I am in love with this picture!



I would absolutely steal this shoes from Hannah if she wouldn't notice!  Maybe I should have tried! ;)



Location 3: The front apartment of my house

Obviously no one lives in that part anymore....its just a little worn down...  I've always wanted to do a photo shoot in the front apartment.  I am interested in the contrast between the rough, aged, distressed building compared to a young, current model.

 I told Hannah to stand between the wall and the beam and she automatically did this!  Isn't she great?



Close up!


Okay, we were fooling around here! She was excited by being able to use the old grimy paper towels as a prop.


You work that cabinet!  


Another prop Miss Hannah found and started using!


So dramatic!


Should I be worried Hannah?

Location 4: The Quarry

I love this place! It is gorgeous.  Its an old abandoned quarry.  It isn't the best place to be walking around in heels.  Thankfully I knew that and made Hannah wear sneakers in our little hike to the bottom of the quarry.  I do not want my model to hurt herself! I love the color of the water in this pond, although its probably not a good thing (chemicals and what not?)  There used to be a beaver dam there.  I didn't see them there when I was taking photographs though.  


This beautiful driftwood was just sitting there.  It was like magic, calling our names.  Of course, Miss Hannah heeded it! 






This is my favorite picture of the day!




Just look at the variety of her poses! And I'm sure she was cold, it was in the 50's. She said she gets colder during track practice at times.


This is another one of my favorites!


Close ups again!


Location 5: On one of the levels of the quarry







I love her pose here.  She was so relaxed (a good thing no snakes were out and about at this point)! 

 I hope Hannah had as much fun as I did on our little day excursion.  We got some awesome photographs from the day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment