Sunday, June 2, 2013

Austin & Ady

Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to photograph two adorable kids.  I went to their house in the Allentown area.  Adrienne or Ady is a four year old who has auto immune disease.   She is wearing her bracelet in the photographs that she received from her first treatment.  Since she was treated for auto immune disease   her immune system is weaker, so I went to their house to take pictures.

And let me tell you it was a blast!  Plus I think Ady and Austin were more comfortable at their own house.


Here they are at the very beginning of the session, all smiles!


Pretty little Ady!


Austin, I think he was getting sick of the photos already!


I let them play a little and took some pictures.  They enjoyed chasing each other.  It was really cute, you can tell that Austin is going to be very protective of his little sister.  




*Kisses*


Oh, they loved it when I told them to jump for me.




They are so adorable together. And Ady was so excited to get her picture taken.  She was dragging me around by the end of the shoot!


I love the colors in this photos!  Also, you can see the bracelet on Ady's wrist from her treatments.  I wish I would have taken a close up of the braclet.



Poor Austin is practically being choked by Ady.  I didn't even ask her to pose like this, she just did it!


They loved this horse that lives right by their house.





Austin wasn't very excited about this kiss.

I hope you enjoyed my pictures.  If you get a chance, check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmidgeMariePhotography  
Like it if you like my work please! 

Or 


Thanks!
Smidge Marie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sarah for coming to the house to take the pictures. Just to clarify. Adrienne does not have cancer rather an auto immune disease in which she is being treated similar to that of a cancer patient. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I fixed it Kim! Sorry! I need to get you the CD! Sorry its taking so long! I've had it ready for two weeks now, but we haven't had dinner at my grandparents the past two weeks to give the CD to Aunt Lin. Do you want me to mail the CD to you or wait until this Thursday to give to my aunt?

      Delete