Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bailey's 1st & Mark's 30th birthday party

On June 1st, I photographed Bailey's FIRST birthday party.  She is a little cutie that I photographed back in December.  I was excited to shoot the party because it was a Minne Mouse theme.  And of course, because Bailey is so photogenic.


And here is the birthday girl, Bailey with her mom, Rebecca




Presents!



Grammy & Bailey


The boys got too hot outside and decided to watch some cartoon in the AC.

Bailey in her birthday tent.

Oh, hi there!


These cookies were absolutely delicious! 


Rebecca & Mark

The two cakes for Bailey & Mark.  I'm such I don't need to tell you which is cake belongs to who.

These cupcakes well such a cute idea.




OM NOM NOM!







The handbands all of the girls wore at the party.  Some didn't stay on for very long at all!



Bailey was COVERED in cake after eating it.  

I got a bunch of nice pictures from this birthday party, but it was WAY too hot! I felt like I was melting!  


I hope you enjoyed my pictures.  If you get a chance, check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmidgeMariePhotography  
Like it if you like my work please! 

Or 


Thanks!
Smidge Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment