Sunday, February 24, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Part 1

I started a 30 day photo Challenge, I got the list from http://www.expertphotography.com/30-day-photography-challenge/.

Day 1: Self-Portrait

I wanted to recreate a famous painting.  Anybody have a guess?





Day 2: Rule of Thirds

My mother's beautiful Dalmatian, Hollie! She's my favorite...SHHH!

Day 3: Black & White 

My father.
Day 4: Texture 

Hmm...I wonder what this is?

Day 5: Low Angle 

Jenny is a Weimapeake, which I found out is a Chesapeake Bay and Weimaraner cross.  She was only 3 months when I took this picture.

Day 6: High Angle 

My sister, Amanda

Day 7: Silhouette 

My sister again...

Day 8: Sunset 

After 32 years of marriage, my parents still got it!

Day 9: Bokeh 

Me again...

Day 10: Lens Flare 

Roxie posing by the goat pen.




My pretty umbrella plant from one of my good friends from college!
Day 11: Landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment