Sunday, February 24, 2013

Steph & David's Engagement

My cousin got engaged in 2011.  I am really excited to photograph some of their wedding.  I am the Maid of Honor, so I can not really get a lot of pictures.  I know, I know, life is rough! Just kidding!

In November, I photographed some engagement picture for them.  They turned out pretty good.  It was my first time doing something like this.

Steph and David are a very cute couple!  They have known each other since Middle school.  They did not start dating until several years ago.  Steph and David are a couple that are obviously in love.  I hope they have a happy and long marriage!

Here are some of the picture from my photo shoot with them. They wanted to be photographed where the met the first time at Northwestern Lehigh Middle School and then we moved to the David's childhood house.



Aren't they cute? He was helping Steph fix her bracelet, I made them freeze and look at me.


Here they are by the scoreboard...


Looking in on the football field, remembering the old days.


RING shot!


Playing the on the swings.


Another Ring shot

C'mon kids, really! They crack me up!




Mother-in-law to be and the bride looking at the dress.


ANOTHER ring shot....wow, I guess I took a lot of those!



Kiss on a tractor, c'mon you know you want to, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment