Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bailey & Jaret for Christmas!

I did a Christmas photo shoot with the children of a girl I went to high school with.  Her kids are named Bailey and Jaret.  Both of them are very photogenic!  :)

I got some pretty amazing pictures!  I wrapped a bunch of presents and found some old wooden block.

Around this time, I also got a new camera!  It made a huge difference, I think.  Tell me what you think!


I am know the proud owner of a Nikon D-7000!  I was so excited and promptly fell in love.  This was a huge upgrade for me.  I went from a Nikon D-50 to a much more professional one.  I could not wait to try it out.  

I didn't even have to set them up for this photo, they just did it naturally!


These two are SO cute!


So precious! Bailey loved those lights!


Once again, they are obsessed with those lights!


Mom was yelling at him to pay attention since he was getting distracted by this point.  


Bailey liked the presents too.


This is one of my favorite photo of the night! 

 So what do you think of Bailey and Jaret? Are you as enthralled as I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment