Sunday, February 24, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Part 2


I didn't finish the challenge yet.  I still have several more days to go...I know I did not do it in 30 days! Boooo...me!
Day 12: Portrait

My brother in his corn field, picking it for his deer....I don't get it...

Day 13: Dynamic Tension

Day 14: Light Painting

I need to do this one!

Day 15: Colorful Water Drops


This was a lot of fun! I was trying to drip the color water drops down a glass cup, but the design the dripping made was much more interesting to me.

Day 16: Balanced

Jenny likes being cuddled.

Day 17: Unbalanced

This is a Bulgarian herd dog, aka a Karakachan.  She is a very good protector.  Never pet her EVER, she will bite your hand off!

Day 18: Frame within a Frame

My Grandfather, James

Day 19: Panorama

This is part of my house.  It was built in the 1800's, this is the oldest part and is obviously not lived in anymore.

Day 20: Depth

I wanted to go for a high fashion feel with the makeup and setting.

Day 21: Water Splash

It took FOREVER to get this shot!  We were throwing snow.  I somehow ended up throwing it on my camera, needless to say I then let my best friend, Nikita throw the snow!

Day 22: Slow Sync Flash

Day 23: Panning

I had only done panning once successful, see below.  It is really hard.  I still think I have only done it successfully once!


Day 24: Harris Shutter
I DIDN'T DO YET! I KNOW I'M HORRIBLE!

Day 25: Shallow DoF (This means Depth of Field)

My Grandmother.  She has Alzheimer's.  I waited until she forgot I was taking her picture, then I snapped.  After a couple of tries I got this awesome picture!

Day 26: Light Graffiti

This was fun! Happy Valentine's Day!

Day 27: Street Photography
It's hard to do Street Photography in the country!
Day 28: Architecture
I DIDN'T DO THIS ONE EITHER...
Day 29: Night
OR THIS ONE...
Day 30: Hidden Camera Mirror Photo
OR THIS ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment