Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hello!

Hello!

My name is Sarah Marie Miller.  I have a nickname Smidge.  I received this nickname as a kid, when I would raid the fridge for Smidgens.  YUM!

In November 2012, I decided to start a photography business.

Photography is something I have and will always love!

In 2006, I graduated from High School and decided to attend Cazenovia College, in Cazenovia, NY for a B.F.A. (Bachelors of Fine Art, in case you were wondering) in Photography.  In 2010, I graduated Cum Laude (essentially Honors).  During my four years of college, I decided I wanted to be a photography teacher. So for the past two years, I was earning my teacher certificate in Art Education from Kutztown University.

In September of 2012, I realized that I was really missing photography.  I want to teach it, but I want to still be a professional in my field as well.  So, I decided to start Smidge Marie Photography.

I started by photographing the Fogel/Knadler/Thomas family.  Here are some of the photographs from this shoot.  It was outside and still very pretty!


The Grandparents and grand kids


The whole family


Fogel Family


The whole family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment